Detached house, Latkova vas – Prebold, new construction – built in 2022, GF+1, total area 266.90 m2, usable area 208.60 m2, balcony, terrace, carport for two cars 58.30 m2, plot 689 m2. Price: EUR 530,000 + VAT.
VISUAL MATERIAL REPRESENTS VISUALISATIONS OF EXTERIOR ARRANGEMENT AND POTENTIAL INTERIOR ARRANGEMENT.
In an exceptional location, in the quiet village of Latkova vas, we are presenting four new and architecturally sophisticated one-apartment villas. The location offers proximity to important infrastructure, numerous walking paths and recreational areas along the Savinja River, while ensuring privacy and comfortable living away from the city bustle. The house faces south, offering a view of the Savinja hills.
The villas feature a thoughtful and functional design based on high-quality materials and technical perfection of the built-in equipment in harmony with the aesthetics and living comfort. They are energy efficient and will meet either the low-energy or passive standard. The uniform appearance of all buildings and exterior arrangements ensures a high standard of living culture and lasting value of real estate.
The villa is located on a plot of 689 m2 and consists of two floors measuring a total of 208.60 m2 of living space. The functional design of the building includes a living area on the ground floor and a sleeping area on the first floor. On the ground floor there is a lobby/vestibule, a toilet, a technical room and a spacious, open-plan living area with kitchen and dining area and an exit to the garden. On the first floor there is a gallery with a cabinet, two children’s rooms, a guest room, a bathroom, utility room and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The design of the rooms also offers the possibility of building an internal personal lift. The ceilings will be 2.70 m high.
Parking for two cars is located under the cantilever part of the building, which measures 58.30 m2. The size of the land allows the construction of an outdoor swimming pool.
The house will be built up to the 3rd extended construction phase, which includes
– RC perimeter structure of the building together with internal brick partition walls
– waterproofing of all parts of the building that are in contact with the soil (under the foundations and on the facade base)
– exterior joinery made of aluminium with three-layer glazing and an entrance door with fingerprint lock (aluminium profiles – AluK)
– roof structure with a 1.5 mm thick PVC roof, protected by 5-6 cm of gravel backfill (without thermal insulation of the attic), with roof flashing.
– distribution of basic mechanical installations intended for the RC structure of the building and the floor (water supply, sewage, ventilation-heat recovery and heating and cooling)
– distribution of basic electrical installations intended for the RC structure of the building and the floor (electricity, lightning conductor, TC and cable conduit), LED lighting of the exterior of the building in the facade
– facade of the building (contact facade – e.g. Baumit and ventilation facade with lining made of panels – e.g. Trespa)
– metal pergola in the carport, railing on the balcony and railings on balcony windows
– final paving around the building and under the carport (ceramic lining).
The surroundings will be well-maintained – external supply of the building with all utility lines (paved access road, landscaped green areas, connections of all utility lines – water supply, sewage, electricity, TC and cable line, 12,000 l collector tank with filter system and return line pump and stormwater sinkhole, panel fence around the plot).
By agreement, it is also possible to build the house up to the 4th construction phase. Additional works are not the subject of the basic offer and are to be agreed individually with each buyer (subject of the annex to the purchase contract).
In case of interest, please contact us; Agent Tamara Gostiša, Tel: 00386-40-626-250, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to visit us.